Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Greetings from Editor



Dear reader: 



In this special opportunity I take the occasion to write to you in order to greet you as a token of the gratitude I feel for you.
What happens is that it occurred to me that it would be very nice, in this case for me, "to say hello to you on my birthday celebration ".
It is something unusual but of great significance to me. I explain: This three of September I fulfilled the  great age of seventy years of life.

To turn seventy years, as my mom Mafalda said "they are not snot of turkey" and that is why I tell you what God says in the Bible, about this fantastic age:
"The days of our age are seventy years; And if in the most robust are eighty years,
All in all, their strength is annoyance and work, because soon they pass, and we fly.  (Psalm 90:10)

Also as a family we share with you two other wise observations of God:
"Guard, my son, the commandment of your father,
    And do not neglect your mother's teaching "(Proverbs 6:20)

"Better is the food of legumes where there is love, than of an ox fattened where there is hatred" (Proverbs 15:17).

And God also has something to offer us regarding the subject of friendship:

"At all times the friend loves, and is like a brother in time of anguish. (Proverb 17:17)
Well done my wish I say goodbye to you affectionately, wishing you the best for you and family.

Rubén
P.S. If you are not interested in spiritual matters referred to in the Bible, do not dismiss these valuable and thoughtful thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment